Monday, February 25, 2008

workout

Did it! Got back to the gym for a session with my personal trainer, and it was great! She really pushed me, which is awesome, and I did weight reps I didn't know I could do. Started with the harder and heavier at the beginning, so at the end when I was tired, the lighter weights were enough work.

Ate really well, tracked everything in my journal, and feeling good. Had a gain at WI this morning, but a measly 0.2 isn't much to worry about, especially not after this weekend.

I've got another personal training appointment on Thursday, and looking forward to it. Every session with R makes me realize she's awesome, and that my last trainer was... kinda a twit.

1 comment:

Amz said...

Go Morgan! :) Thats fantastic! A good trainer is hard to find, I'm glad yours is awesome!