Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Personal training attempt

Had a session booked tonight, but my P.T. came down with a migraine and had to cancel. Poor thing has my sympathies, because I get those too, so I know how bad they are. But because I hadn't thought to give her my cell number, I didn't know the appointment was cancelled until after my warmup.

So I stayed and did 20 minutes of cardio. I know, not a big deal, but with my walks to and from work, that made for 60 minutes of cardio today.

I've been so miserable lately, and I think getting my butt back to the gym is really going to help.

Now all I have to do is solve my work issues, win the lottery, and I'll be fine! Tongue in cheek, but really, I do need to find a new job, and I need to save some money to go back to school, even via distance ed. Goal for this year, save money. Which reminds me, I need to go make lunch for tomorrow so I'm not tempted to buy it.

3 comments:

Tamie said...

Holy freaking hot mama! WOWSA!! Blue dress is smokin' ;)

Joni said...

you loook good!!!!!!!

Amz said...

I love the photos, they show what a great job you've done! :) Also, 60 mins of cardio is a lot for one day, give yourself a pat on the back for that one!