Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Definition

So, what's the difference between stress, anxiety, and depression? Degrees I suppose. Feeling like crap lately. Like I'm in a total rut. Which is accurate enough considering how I feel about my job. I want out, but can't manage to get an interview anywhere else. I feel trapped, resentful, and getting to be bitter. And yet there are aspects I do enjoy. But the be all and end all is turning into sales, which I despise. It's gotten to the point I'm not sleeping well at night, thinking about work.

I'm also in a rut with the weight loss. Not again, still. I can't count a week of following the plan as being back on track if I can't get it to go any farther. I feel stuck. Looking into the "Eat-Clean" tack, to go along with WW. Maybe if I could get hold of my personal trainer it'd help too, however that's not proving too easy either. :(

Alright, enough of the pity party, off to assemble my lunch for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya, hun. I'm in a rut too! With work, with weight loss, which is weird because I've been 100% OP this week and the scale isn't reflecting it...