Monday, March 24, 2008

Today's WI

Today I was up by 0.2, which isn't that bad all things considered. Easter dinner was at the 'rents place, and was wonderful as per the standard. :) Ate more than I should have, but yeehaw, Mom's also on WW, so most of the choices were healthy points-wise.

Was supposed to hit the gym tonight with D (sorry hon) but had to cancel on her again because of this damned cold. My nose is raw, my head is completely stuffed up (no comments, thanks!), and I basically feel like crap. To the point my boss offered to send me home. Oh sure, there was an hour left to the day, but it was nice she noticed how badly I was suffering.

I've called R to cancel my personal training session for tomorrow, and we'll see how I feel later in the week. Just at this point, I'm so congested I can't see myself doing well at all with the weights. Hard to breathe period, much less while doing lunges and squats.

Here's to lemon tea and brandy. Cheers.

No comments: