Monday, March 10, 2008

Me and my sick personal trainer

And by that I mean ill. Poor thing, she's got the flu, or something equally nasty. We met once last week instead of twice (I hit the gym both days for workouts), and she had to cancel tonights appointment as well. I went anyway for a workout. I needed to stretch things out after shoveling snow for an hour yesterday, or tomorrow morning I don't think I'd have been able to move.

So I'm feeling better about the working out. Getting back on track, even dragged a friend along tonight. Eating and counting points... well... Most days I'm on track with that, but weekends unfortunately do not seem to fall under the category of "most days". Crap. I need to work on that.

Good news is I'm down (again) by another 0.6. Not much, I know, but considering my weekend included fish and chips AND poutine, I think I'm entitled to a little happiness about this loss. SO glad I've been working out, or I'd never have seen that loss! Let's see if I can keep the scale moving in the right direction despite TOI this weekend. :)

1 comment:

Mom of Two Boys said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog from WW.ca. :-)

Great before and after pictures btw, and a 0.6lb loss is still awesome!