Thursday, March 13, 2008

Growl.........

Okay, I love my husband. I really do. But there are times he just doesn't get it and opens his mouth when he really shouldn't. And then tries to explain what he really meant, and makes it worse and more hurtful.

Damnit. I was in a wonderful mood when I got home, had a great yoga session, was really relaxed, and proud of myself for being able to hold positions that used to feel impossible. DH got home early from work, I thought that was great too. I started to tell him about yoga being great, and he cut me off, said he wasn't interested.

Lovely. I'm working on doing something for myself, trying to improve my health, and he's not interested. Thanks. Made my day.

Jerk.

(postscript: next evening)

We talked, he apologized, offered hug.

He's a jerk, but admits when he's wrong, and makes good. AND gets why I was upset, and says he'll try not to do that again. Can't ask for more than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL- l love my husband as well, but can totally related to the Growl moments! Im new to blogging and looking for some company along my journey. If you want to lend support it would be great! Congrats on your loss very inspiring!

girlstuckinarut.blogspot.com