Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feeling better

So it's true, working out can release those wonderful endorphins. I started this week in a horrible mood. Literally in tears. Monday evening was a haze of tension headache. Tuesday I worked out with my personal trainer, had a great session, found out something that I have in common with her. Wasn't a big deal, just a little info, but it just clicked into place, made so much sense, and made me laugh. And just cemented my opinion of her. She's awesome.

I worked out on Wednesday with a friend, mainly sticking to cardio, then Thursday was yoga, and Saturday went with my friend again. I had a major slide with WW this week, but caught myself, dragged myself kicking and screaming back on track, and feeling pretty good. I WILL track everything, and I will take what comes on my WI tomorrow. I've gone over my flex slightly, but I'm okay with that. Because I tracked it anyway.

Also, I got new glasses this week, and they look awesome. Always a boost. ;)

No comments: