Monday, June 30, 2008

MIA

So obviously I'm not a hardcore blogger. Or maybe it's just I'm sick of reading my own words about how this time around I'm going to get on track and stay there, and then disappearing for weeks or months because I slid back into my bad habits yet again. So this is really a rant for one. Me.

It is well past time for me to take my health seriously. So to that end, I've switched from Flex to Core, and have for the past week been enjoying it thoroughly. I've also signed up for the CIBC Run for the Cure in October, and am currently on my second week of www.coolrunning.com 's Couch to 5K training program, done via podcasts. So far so good.

I feel better than I did a couple weeks ago.

And really, while I'm pissed that I've been neglected WW and so the number on the scale was moving up, the best part about getting back on track isn't that little flashing number each Monday morning.

It's finally saying to myself, I'm worth it. Time to get my ass in gear.

1 comment:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

It's a week later... are you still at it?

What's your WW name? I probably chat at you on the boards every day... lol.